Cranberry Chicken SaladFrom marky90 5 years ago
- 3 Cups chopped, cooked chicken . shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 Cup onion, chopped. shopping list
- 1/2 Cup craisins shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Hellman's Mayonaise shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 Cup blanched slivered almonds shopping list
- tomato and lettuce shopping list
- Fresh bread or rolls. shopping list
How to make it
- Place almonds in a frying pan. Toast over medium-high heat, shaking frequently. Watch carefully, as they burn easily.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper. Toss with chicken, almonds, Craisins, onions and celery.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tomato and lettuce.