Chocolate Dipped OreosFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a microwavable bowl melt the chocolate and peanut butter chips, about 1 minute.
- Stir until creamy.
- Take Oreo and dip in chocolate mixture. You can also do a "half dip"
- Take excess chocolate and set on wax paper till firm. If you do the "half dip" stand on "dipped" end.
- If you choose to do piping, melt the white chocolate chips and add to
- piping bag or freezer bag with small hole in the end for easy decorating.
- These are great little gifts in bags of two with some festive ribbon.
- If they make it that far from you counter!!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating4 people
Wow Marky... This is so good!berry in Winter Park loved it
These are delicious and so much fun to make! For Halloween, we colored the vanilla drizzle orange. So pretty. Thanks so much - a big 5 from me.lunasea in Orlando loved it