Gourmet French ToastFrom zena824 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine juice, zest, and sugar.
- Add cinnamon to eggs and beat well.
- Whip fruit juice mixture into eggs with a fork.
- Place in a shallow dish and dip each slice of bread into mixture.
- Then fry slices slowly in lightly buttered skillet over low heat.
- Turn to brown lightly on both sides.
- Arrange on hot platter in overlapping slices.
- Serve with syrup.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
I will be sure to try this one on Friday. Sounds so delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This sounds so good I would love to have some right now! (But...I'll wait until this weekend.) Sounds great and I had French Toast on the menu! I'll let you know how they turn out.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!