Tuna Seashell Pasta SaladFrom marky90 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Seashell macaroni shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) frozen peas, thawed and drained shopping list
- 2 cans (6 1/2 oz.) albacore tuna, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, diced shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 1 med. green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 med orange pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 small white onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 small jar sliced pimentos, drained (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 c. sweet pickles, chopped shopping list
- 1 c. Hellman's mayonaise shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp dill weed shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- romaine lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni as directed. (No salt.)
- Rinse in cold water.
- Mix your dressing, using the mayo, sweet pickles,dry mustard and dill weed.
- Combine the pasta, tuna and vegetables.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix gently.
- Chill for about two hours.
- Fill long romaine lettuce leaves with pasta (looks like a boat)
- Salt and pepper to guests taste.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating10 people
I fail to see HOW this could possibly be rated less than a five! You got mine!! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
they used to have a tuna pasta salad at a restaurant i used to go to but they moved away
because of a fire - anyway i forgot all about it until i saw this recipe - thank you - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
YUMMY and I missed it before..55555..FFF groupies!lanacountry in Macon loved it