Crawfish TailsFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 crushed cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 jar of your favorite Italian sauce shopping list
- 1 can rotel tomatoes and green chilies shopping list
- 1 pound cooked crawfish tails or you can use shrimp shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the first 5 ingredients.
- Then add the next 3 ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve over hot steaming rice or speghetti.
- No other seasoning is needed.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
Yeah baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
A winner for sure :)donman in Hammond loved it
You had me at crawfish...hehehe. I love it! Thank you so much...I know this will be delicious, Zena. Great post...lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!