Crunchy Turkey CasseroleFrom pink 9 years ago
- 3 cup diced cooked turkey shopping list
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 4 oz mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning shopping list
- 2 tin cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 oz jar sliced pimento, drained shopping list
- 3 oz chow mein noodles shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine turkey, mushrooms, celery, onion, green pepper, pimento and poultry seasoning.
- Put into a large casserole dish greased with butter.
- Blend together mushroom soup and milk and pour over the turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle chow mein noodles over top.
- Bake in slow (325°F) oven for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpink USA
The Rating6 people
Sounds great!smooch in America loved it
I love turkey and this sounds fantastic. Thanks for another great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Love this ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it