Popeye Spinach with Sesame DressingFrom httpmom 8 years ago
How to make it
- To make dressing:
- First toast the sesame seeds in a 350 F oven for 6 mins. Remove. Let cool.
- Bring to boil an inch of dashi flavored water or chicken broth in a saute pan. When it simmers and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Put in spinach, stalk sections first then leaves. Simmer for 1-3 mins and rinse right away in cold water.
- Squeeze firmly but lightly. Mix spinich with dressing and form into small individual mounds or one large log. Keep cold till serve time.
- Just before serving slice log with a scissors into smaller squares.