Ham and Swiss Loaded PotatoesFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 4 baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds) shopping list
- 1 cup diced 33%-less-sodium ham (about 6 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded swiss cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at high 16 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Combine potato pulp, ham, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/3 cup green onions, sour cream, and pepper.
- Spoon the potato mixture into shells. Combine 1/2 cup cheese and remaining green onions, and sprinkle over potatoes. Place potatoes on a baking sheet; broil 4 minutes or until golden.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- modmom50 Lawrence, KS
- jasmilez Somewhere In The Land Of Enchantment, NM
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- windy1950 Flint, MI
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- meek Melbourne, Australia
- noir Boston, MA
- hayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating6 people
i would like this too looks goodminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Excellent! :)noir in Boston loved it
This is eye candy. Will give this one a try.jasmilez in Somewhere In the Land Of Enchantment loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!