avocado mousseFrom onceuponatart 8 years ago
- 3 ripe avocados shopping list
- 3 small spring onions, finely diced shopping list
- juice of one lime shopping list
- about 70g cream cheeese shopping list
- a generous pinch of cayenne shopping list
- freshly ground pepper shopping list
- smoked salmon shopping list
- baguette or fresh toast, for serving shopping list
How to make it
- peel avocados and remove the stone. spoon out the flesh and put in a mixer. add spring onions, limejuice, cream cheese and mix until smooth (must admit i like it to be a little chunky, even if it's a mousse. i just like the texture of chunky avocado - do as you like!). season with cayenne and freshly ground pepper. refridgeate at least one hour before serving.
- then serve with smoked salmon and fresh baguette or toast.
The Cookonceuponatart Zurich, CH
- Not added to any groups yet!