Pineapple RiceFrom cholena 7 years ago
- 1/2 Kilo basmati rice , washed and drained shopping list
- I Can of pineapple , drained and cubed shopping list
- 1 onion , chopped shopping list
- 3.5 C water shopping list
- 5 tbsps low fat evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp masala Powder shopping list
- Handful of roasted cashew nuts , Fried raisins and shopping list
- Blanched and Stir Fried almonds shopping list
- 5 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Sprig of Corriander Leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the pineapple in some oil . Set aside .
- Fry the onion in the same pan until golden brown .
- Add the rice and fry for few minutes .
- Add the masala pwd . Fry .
- Add the water , milk , pineapple , nuts , raisins , salt .
- Bring to boil and simmer for 15 mins until the rice is cooked .
- Garnish with almonds and some corriander leaves .
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
Cholena.... This is a new recipe for me and you got my 5! I need to prepare your wonderful recipe!berry in Riverside loved it
I love rice nay way it is fixed got my 5. thanks for a great post>>>
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
I agree, rice is a staple that is unbeatable. I also give this a 5 and will be making this for dinner tonight. I'm betting it will become a mainstay, we can't get enough rice.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!