JEBs Famous Spicy BiscuitsFrom chefjeb 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine fish fry, flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Cut in shortening
- Add sour cream
- stir gently until mixture forms soft dough.
- Turn out on floured surface and knead VERY lightly to make dough smooth. You do not want to develop the gulten in the flour.
- Gently pat out dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut into rounds or squares
- Bake on ungreased sheet pan at 425 for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned
- Makes 10-12 biscuits.