Spinach Gorgonzola Corn BreadFrom mrtnzangel8 7 years ago
How to make it
- Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Pour batter into slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on HIGH 1 1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle top with paprika for more colorful crust, if desired.
- Let bread cool completely before inverting onto serving platter.
- NOTE: Cook only on HIGH setting for proper crust and texture.
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating3 people
I agree with Cat....This is a GREAT recipe... will have to make this soon.... Sounds delicious..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
What an awesome recipe! This will be on the table TONIGHT...now, what do I have with it? LOL...Thanks for posting.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Oh, I love the flavors and it is in a crockpot.....how delightful and how perfect for me!!!!!! Thank you for posting this one.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!