Spinach Gorgonzola Corn BreadFrom mrtnzangel8 7 years ago
How to make it
- Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Pour batter into slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on HIGH 1 1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle top with paprika for more colorful crust, if desired.
- Let bread cool completely before inverting onto serving platter.
- NOTE: Cook only on HIGH setting for proper crust and texture.
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating3 people
Oh, I love the flavors and it is in a crockpot.....how delightful and how perfect for me!!!!!! Thank you for posting this one.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
What an awesome recipe! This will be on the table TONIGHT...now, what do I have with it? LOL...Thanks for posting.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I agree with Cat....This is a GREAT recipe... will have to make this soon.... Sounds delicious..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!