Cinnamon Applesauce Muffins sugar freeFrom miriam 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups wholewheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin and preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix oil, molasses and applesauce together.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a larger bowl.
- Combine the wet with the dry ingredients in as few strokes as possible and stir in the raisins once the batter is nearly all moistened.
- Drop into muffin cups.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.