Cheesy Buffalo Chicken DipFrom cabincrazyone 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place cream cheese in deep dish 9 inch pie plate and microwave 1 minute to soften.
- Whisk in the salad dressing, hot sauce and cheese until smooth.
- Stir in chicken.
- Microwave uncovered on high about 5 minutes or until hot. Stir halfway through cooking.
- If you prefer to bake it, preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
- For a party buffet table, keep it hot in a small crock pot.
The Cookcabincrazyone Duluth, MN
The Rating5 people
OMG...this sounds fantastic! AND easy, too!! Great post, thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Love the combos of this dip.....pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
I'm with you. They would have to pull me away kicking and screaming. The food combos are excellent. I only wish I could give you more than a 5. This one I'm printing and putting in my book. Thanks,
Paulapaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!