Funny Little Muffin Tin Baked Egg ThingiesFrom hollymayb 8 years ago
How to make it
- Spray muffin tin and drape each salami slice over a muffin hole
- Crack an egg in each
- Sprinkle pepper, parsley & Tabasco
- Put in 325ish degree toaster oven
- Go have a shower
- Take out of oven- egg white will be all cooked and yolk will be half hard/half runny- just the way I like 'em.
The Cookhollymayb Baltimore, Maryland
The Rating3 people
lol love the recipe. This actually sounds really good! Thanks for sharing!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
This was pretty neat! I used a pyrex cup (not sure why there are two pictures!) and my toaster oven. The oven was set in between 325 and 350. I used three pieces of coppa salami. I didn't have parsley handy so I used Italian seasoning, black peppe...morefrankieanne in North northern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!