No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal CookieFrom chefjeb 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine ingredients.
- Bring to boil and cook for 90 seconds.
- Remove from heat
- Stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter, disolve
- Add 3 cups quick cooking oats
- Add 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix well.
- Drop by teasponfulls onton cookie sheet. Cool for 30 minutes or until set
- NOTE: Some recipes omit the cocoa
People Who Like This Dish 54
The Cookchefjeb Carthage, MS
The Rating15 people
The elementry school I went to served these every thursday. I love them and would never omit the cocoa. yummers ;>)helewes in Newton loved it
My mother made these cookies for me when I was little. They were my favorite cookie she made. I never knew how she made them. O knew what was in them. Now my kids can have the same cookie!stefbear in Woodburn loved it
These are super yummy and one of my all time favorites. My recipe varies slightly but I am sure the product is just as wonderful. I will note the alteration below. Great post +5lura in Welcome To loved it