Lemon Cake PuddingFrom lablover47 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon fresh grated lemon rind (don't use the dried, bottled kind. It's very bitter.) shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, from real lemons, not concentrate shopping list
- 2 egg yolks, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs whites, beaten until peaks stand up stiffly shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together the flour, sugar and salt.
- Stir in lemon rind, lemon juice, eggs yolks, milk.
- Fold the egg whites in gently.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased one-quart baking dish. Set dish in a slightly larger pan with one-inch of hot water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until crust is golden brown.