Bacon Wrapped Hot DogsFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 8 hot dogs (Ball Park, or you favorite ) shopping list
- 8 hot dog buns (good ones) shopping list
- 8 slices bacon shopping list
- Grilled onion slices shopping list
- Sides: shopping list
- mustard shopping list
- ketchup shopping list
- chopped tomatoes shopping list
- Marinated jalapeno pepper ( Optional) shopping list
- mayonnaise!! shopping list
How to make it
- Wrap bacon around each hot dog and put on the skillet and cook until bacon is done (cook the bacon to your satisfaction) the bacon usually sticks to the hot dog if not you could use toothpicks to keep together. When dog is done pull from grill or oven.
- Spread mayonaise on the hot dog buns.
- Place buns under broiler or grill for just a minute.
- Put the bacon wrapped hot dog on the bun, at this point you may put the ketchup ,mustard and mayo as desired. ( and jalepeno!)
- Garnish with the onion and tomato.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating9 people
Hi...caught your recipe .....check it out gave you a high 5...My oldest son would love this. I do wrap bacon around everything...from green beans to shrimp..even potatos.......why i never thought of a hot dog.....hmmmmmm...thank you...i will have to ...morebetty_boop in Pine Prairie loved it
Hot Dog Heaven!!!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
I've made the bacon-wrapped dogs many times and I have cut a slit in the hotdogs and put cheese slices inside before wrapping the bacon around. And cheese and diced jalapenos. Delicious all. Now I'm craving them....heh. Marky - you rock!
Tha...morelunasea in Orlando loved it