Mexican MinestroneFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 14-1/2-ounce cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 2 14-ounce cans vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 15-1/4-ounce can whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 cups diced red-skinned potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans shopping list
- 1 cup salsa (mild, medium or hot) shopping list
- Dairy sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a 5- or 6-quart slow cooker combine drained black beans, undrained tomatoes, broth, corn, garbanzo beans, potatoes, frozen green beans, and salsa.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 9 to 11 hours or on high-heat setting for 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 hours. Serve with sour cream. Makes 12 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating8 people
this sounds interesting...will have to try this sometime......great postgrizzlybear in loved it
SOUND GOOD THANKSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Got my 5 it sounds delish. Will try it in the next few days, thanks for the great post.
queensilverqueen in Albany loved it