Extra Moist SalmonFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 500*F.
- coat a baking sheet with cooking spray or non stick foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and orange zest.
- Sprinkle the salmon with the salt and pepper.
- Coat fish fillet with some of the mayonnaose mixture and set on the foiled lined baking sheet.
- Roast until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating5 people
I know this is good. Nice, Queen.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I know this one is very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
How cool is that? Great recipe - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it