Lobster FettuccineFrom juliecake 8 years ago
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 c tomatoes, seeded, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/2 c heavy cream shopping list
- pinch cayenne shopping list
- 1/2 t pepper shopping list
- 2 cooked one-pound lobsters shopping list
- 2 T butter shopping list
- 1 T fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 2 T parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 3 c cooked fettuccine shopping list
How to make it
- Remove lobster meat from shell and set aside.
- Saute the garlic in olive oil over med-high heat for 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes and cook for 1 minute. Add the heavy cream, cayenne and pepper; cook for 1 minute. Add lobster meat and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Add the butter and basil and cook just until the butter melts. Add the hot pasta and toss. Finish with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Lobster may be substituted for shellfish of your choice.