Sweet And Sour Smoked SausagesFrom zena824 5 years ago
- 1 10 oz jar apricot or peach preserves shopping list
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite one) shopping list
- 1 12 oz package smoked sausages, cut in small quarters shopping list
- 1 8 1/2 oz can water chestnuts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 8 1/2 oz can pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 cup mushroom halves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine these together, mixing lightly and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring now and then.
- Serve over hot steaming rice or creamed potatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
This with creamed potatoes? Oh yes!!!danadooley in Singapore loved it
This is a cook as soon as possible dish.as I can't wait to try it! Gets a 5 cuz ya just know those ingreds will taste great!!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
Hi Zena, Made this last nite this stuff is good. Had fried rice for a side. Got my 5, Have a Blessed Day Jerrypudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!