Not Really EsquitesFrom ebonyeyedenigma 6 years ago
- 4 fresh ears of corn, leaves pulled back, silks removed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp arbol chili powder, dried chili de arbol (Ground in a spice grinder) shopping list
- 2 limes, juiced shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cut in half, seeded shopping list
- 1/2 cup queso cotija, crumbled (parmesan will work) shopping list
- 8 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- In a large shallow pan bring the water to a boil. Add the butter and the jalapeno. Once the butter is melted submerge the corn in the water. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 12 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the water. Coat the corn with lime juice, a few sprinkles of chili powder, and crumbled queso cotija. Eat it while it's hot.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookebonyeyedenigma Seattle, WA
The Rating6 people
Eaten but have not cooked many Mexican recipes, like this one thanks! Maretheiris in Garden City loved it