Garlicky Sauteed Calamari PastaFrom hoosiermom68 7 years ago
How to make it
- Precook pasta and set aside.
- Add garlic and oil to deep skillet.
- Heat over medium flame-letting it get pretty hot.
- Add calamari and saute until it starts to shrink down in size a bit.
- (These will turn the most beautiful pink-purple while cooking).
- Add black pepper and sun dried tomatoes.
- Continue cooking until all ingredients are heated and bubbly (about 7-10 minutes)
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked pasta and serve.
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
The Rating6 people
Again ......GREAT POST .....i love seafood....and I really like the way this recipe lets you play with your personel taste.......Thanksgrizzlybear in loved it
I love calamari and this is a perfect way to use it. Great recipe with wonderful flavors. Great post, Carrie hon!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Deeeeelish! All my favourite things thrown into one meal, perfect! I'd throw in som red pepper flakes too :Djo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!