Seafood Lasagna Roll-upsFrom grandmacooks 7 years ago
- 15 ounce can Italian style tomato sauce shopping list
- 4 regular lasagna noodles shopping list
- 8 ounce package imitation crab shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Tbsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- additional grated Parmesan (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, cut the imitation crab into chunks.
- Beat the egg.
- Thoroughly combine imitation crab, parmesan cheese, cottage cheese, egg, parsley flakes and onion powder.
- Divide filling into 4 equal portions.
- When lasagna noodles are cooked, rinse in cold water and drain well.
- When they are drained, spread filling mixture on each noodle.
- Roll noodles tightly, and place seam-side down in an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Pour tomato sauce over top.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional grated cheese if desired.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating4 people
Thanks for this great easy Lasagna!marky90 in Dearborn loved it
Sounds like it will be great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love that crab meat... in just about anything! Going to try this! Thanks!linebb956 in La Feria loved it