Easy Tuna And Cannellini Bean SaladFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
- 1 15.5-oz can cannellini beans, drained shopping list
- 2 3-oz cans good quality tuna packed in olive oil, undrained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp dried sage leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine beans and undrained tuna..
- Add vinegar, onion, sage and oil.
- Gently mix to combine.
- Season with pepper.
- Chill overnight to let flavors combine.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating4 people
This looks fantastic to me! I love beans. I'm saving this. Thank you.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
A really good way to use tuna, never thought of it...thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
This sounds wonderful, I make something similar with pasta. I puree the beans with olive oil (so it like my sauce), then I add the tuna and pasta. So good. I hadn't thought about leaving the beans whole and doing something like this, great post!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!