Sunburst Deviled EggsFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese, mayo and 6 of the egg yolks until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining egg yolks for another use such as egg salad for sandwiches.
- Add carrots; mix well.
- Spoon evenly into egg white halves; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 30 min. before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 24
- SadiesMom Nowhere, Us
- Losyanya Nowhere, Us
- sinluna Rockingham, Australia
- julesfoodies Nowhere, Us
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- butterflybisnotch Chattanooga, TN
- knwalter Paulsboro, New Jersey
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- weshouldtonight Carbondale, IL
- mycharminglife Cantonment, FL
- Plus 14 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
Yummy. These are fantastic. Thanks for sharing.chefmeow in Garland loved it
My husband and I just found this recipe about 4:30 and had to try it. It was wonderful, just to let you know, our grater was dirty so we used our microplane which turned the carrot into almost a pulp, when we added it to the egg mixture, it turned o...moreknwalter in Paulsboro loved it