Cherry Cheese BrowniesFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 16 ounce can dark sweet cherries shopping list
- 1 15 ounce brownie mix shopping list
- 2 eggs, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut or half cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Drain cherries; reserve 1/4 cup cherry juice.
- Put brownie mix in a large bowl. Add 1 egg, oil and reserved cherry juice; mix well. Gently stir in cherries. Set aside.
- Put cream cheese and sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer 3 to 4 minutes, or until well mixed. Add remaining 1 egg; mix well. Stir in coconut and almond extract.
- Lightly grease an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Spoon brownie mixture evenly into pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture. Use a knife to swirl cream cheese mixture into brownie mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Let cool. Cut into squares or bars.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
yum again making me hungry havent eaten yet todayminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Saved again! You must be tired of hearing from me!nlo209 in Toronto loved it
I saved this one to. Sounds heavenly!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it