Beef Broccoli And Potato CasseroleFrom minitindel 9 years ago
- 1 package frozen potato crowns shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 small box of frozen chopped broccoli thawed shopping list
- 1 large container of durkee french fried onions shopping list
- 1 can ( 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 can cheese soup ( reg cheese) 10 3/4 ounces shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese I ADD more cheese and soup shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- salt and pepper for cooking the meat shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- arrange potatoes in bottom not stacking on top of each , lay flat,and up around sides of a 9x 13 glass pan or baking dish to form the shell.
- bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- in a medium skillet, brown ground beef, leaving in large chunks, drain well.
- now layer the beef on top of the potatoes
- next layer the broccoli over the beef layer, add 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- in a small bowl add soups, and milk and seasoning, mix and pour over all evenly covering all of it.
- bake covered at 400 degrees F. for 20 to 30 minutes depending on your oven. until it is cooked and hot.
- take out of oven and top with 1 cup shredded cheese again and add fried onions and bake for 1 to3 minutes longer until cheese melts and onions are brown.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating9 people
This I will make soon, looks so pretty and the ingredients are everything I like. Great post, you have my 5 on this dish. It's like a meal in one, put together a salad and some nice rolls and walla. Love it!henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
That sounds so good!! Great picture too! High 5!!bostyn in San Diego loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!