BACON AND CHEESE CORNBREADFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Save about 1 tablespoon of cheese and bacon and put rest in the cornbread batter and stir well.
- Pour batter into a well greased large iron skillet for best results.
- bake for 20 minutes then sprinkle reserved cheese and bacon on top and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- DoraSoSweet Richmond, Va
- redkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
- liezel Bloemfontein, ZA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- adriannla Shreveport, LA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating7 people
Just wonderful hon..thanks for the post!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
SOUNDS GREAT THANKSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Wonderful as always. I'm such a big fan of cornbread. With bacon, sublime!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I Like Food82 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Family Favourites134 members
Pass Down Recipes312 members
Tried And True23 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
We Love It But134 members