Cheese BiscuitsFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, cut shortening into flour using a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stiring with fork, add enough milk until mixture leaves sides of bowl and forms a soft moist ball.
- On a floured surface, toss dough lightly until no longer sticky.
- Roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut with floured 2-inch round cutter.Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until brown as you like them.
- NOTE..... I use my hands to make my biscuits, they seem to be better. My mother n law gave me this recipes years ago. I also spray pan spray on my bread pan.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
cant beat good ole chesse biscuitsminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I am gonna try this for sure. Sounds really good.chriesi in Zuerich loved it
Love Cheese biscuits, thank you so much for sharing this one. I know I'll be making these quite often. You got my 5 here too.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!