M and M Brownie Sundae CakeFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 21 ounces Fudge brownie mix; prepared as for cake-like brownies shopping list
- 1 cup "M&M's" Semi-sweet chocolate Mini Baking Bits shopping list
- 1/2 cups Chopped nuts; optional shopping list
- 1 quart Vanilla ice cream; softened shopping list
- 1/4 cups caramel or butterscotch ice cream topping shopping list
How to make it
- Line 2 9-inch round cake pans with aluminum foil, extending it
- slightly over the edges of the pan; lightly spray bottoms of each pan
- with vegetable cooking spray; set aside. Preheat oven as brownie mix package directs.
- Divide brownie batter evenly between the two pans; sprinkle half the
- M&M Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Bits and nuts over each. Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely. Remove layers by lifting foil from pans.
- To assemble cake, place one brownie layer, topping side down in a 9-inch spring form pan. Spread ice cream over brownie layer; drizzle with ice cream topping. Place second brownie layer on top of ice cream layer, with topping side up; press down lightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
- Remove sides of pan. Cut into wedges
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
YUMMY!!! I think you just won my heart! (or is it my stomach?) ha ha...my sweettooth thanks you!!! :)cheric in Oklahoma City loved it
Oh dear me! I love this already!! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
yummy! thanks for sharing
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it