Anns Sunday Morning BisquitsFrom cajunspices66 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut shortening into flour.
- Add milk slowly til the right consistency. (NOT TO THICK OR TO THIN)
- You want the dough to be light not packy.
- Roll out by hand with flour on your hands.
- Bake in a greased iron pan for the best crusted bottoms till bread becomes lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating6 people
What a simple recipe, misplaced my iron skillet during my last move, must replace it. Thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
My grandpa use to say, when a woman can make a pan of delicious biscuits, she is an excellent cook. These sound and looks, delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Lets eat good simple recipe I like it.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it