Zucchini BreadFrom dee 6 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup shredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first six ingredients together.
- Sift together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and nutmeg.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix all together.
- Pour into two 4"x8" well-greased loaf pans and bake in preheated 350* oven for 1 hour.
- Makes 2 loaves.
The Cookdee Tampa, GB
The Rating5 people
Forgot to drain the pineapple. Didn't have raisins, so used dried sweetened whole cranberries. Tried to give the loaves extra lift by beating the eggs in with the oil then adding the sugar, before mixing the wet with the dry ingredients. Got the orde...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Even with all my screw-ups, the bread turned out fantastic. Will bonus you some pics. Thank you for the recipe.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!