Hurry Up Chicken Pot PieFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 2 cup chopped cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- salt and pepper, optional shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup instant biscuit mix shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 stick melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a greased 2-quart casserole, layer the chicken, eggs, carrots, and peas.
- Mix the soup, chicken broth, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Pour over the layers.
- Stir together the biscuit mix and milk, and pour this over the casserole. Drizzle butter over the topping.
- Bake until the topping is golden brown,
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Excellent! I love food that's good and saves time!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
I watched Miss Paula preparing this recipe and it looked so darn tasty. Thank you for submitting it Henrie.lor in Toronto loved it
Oh yummmmmm, I love Paula Deen, her recipes are great.. got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it