Cretons De QuebecFrom dottiet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium high heat until browned.
- Drain away the fat. Add milk, onion, garlic, and spices. Continue simmering on medium-low heat, stirring often, until milk evaporates.
- Allow the spread to cool. Serve on toast.
- If you like a thicker spread, you can add bread crumbs to cooked sausage. No more than a quarter cup.
- Mr Breakfast would like to thank MrBreakfast.com for this recipe.
- Recipe number 1595. Submitted 12/8/2005.