MACARONI SALADFrom veg 6 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 4 hard-cooked egg, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 med onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 3 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish shopping list
- 2 cups creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip) shopping list
- ( I use 3/4 c Miracle Whip, the rest mayo) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 1/4 teaspoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add macaroni, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until tender.
- Drain, and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, onion, celery, red pepper, and relish.
- In a blender, mix the salad dressing, mustard, white sugar, vinegar, salt and celery seed.
- Pour over the vegetables, and stir in macaroni until well blended.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hour before serving.
The Cookveg HAMILTON, OH
The Rating4 people
Macaroni Salad is a summer staple this is wonderful
trigger in loved it
Thanks for helping me add to my salad recipes. A new twist on an old favorite. Cheers!dottiet in Woodward loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!