Maple DipFrom pink 6 years ago
- 1 box (4-serving size) cook and serve vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 2 cups low-fat milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- Assorted dippers: mini waffles, graham crackers, vanilla wafer cookies, apple slices and/or pear slices. shopping list
How to make it
- Stir pudding mix, milk, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, and cinnamon in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir until mixture simmers and thickens.
- Divide mixture evenly between 4 small bowls or custard cups.
- Divide remaining syrup between 4 bowls, drizzling over pudding surface. Allow cups to cool to lukewarm before serving.
- Serve with assorted dippers, such as mini waffles, graham crackers, wafer cookies, apple slices or pear slices, if desired.
The Cookpink USA
The Rating8 people
OK PINK THIS SOUNDS DIFFERENT BUT GOOD HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO ONE OF THOSE FONDUE RESTAURANTS I HAVENT BUT MY FRIENDS IN FLORIDA HAVE BEEN 40 - 60.OO A PERSON BUT THEY SAID IT WAS FABULOUS.....IM STILL GETTING OVER THE PRICE ***WINK ****TO YOUminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Great idea Pink!noir in Boston loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it