Haupia --- Banana- Vanilla- Coconut DessertFrom minitindel 9 years ago
How to make it
- ADD COCONUT MILK AND SUGAR TO A SAUCEPAN AND STIR OVER MEDIUM HEAT UNTIL SUGAR AND SALT ARE DISSOLVED.
- ADD BANANAA TO THE POT AND COOK, STIRRING OFTEN UNTIL BANANAS ARE INTEEGRATED INTO THE MIXTURE.
- MAKE A SLURRY IN A SEPARATE SMALL BOWL BY GRADUALLY WHISKING 2 TABLESPOONS WATER INTO THE THE CORN-STARCH.
- WHISK SLURRY MIXTURE IN POT ALLOW TO REDUCE AND THICKEN UNTIL IT IS CONSISITANCY OF YOGURT.
- TRANSFER TO SERVING DISHES AND CHILL......FOR 30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR..........
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating8 people
Yum, now look who's talking LOL Sounds really good, and of course you were so kind as myself and removed all the calories before the posting, right??? You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
My heavens. Sounds wonderful.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
This does sound wonderful. Gotta try this one for sure, love everything in it. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it