Salad Of Pork Corn And Brussels Sprouts With Honey Mustard DressingFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
- Dressing: shopping list
- 2 Tbs. honey (Tip on measuring honey: lightly spray measuring spoon or cup with vegetable oil spray before measuring honey. All of it will pour out easily!) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard (I like using Whole-Grain) shopping list
- For The Salad: shopping list
- 2 Tbs. water shopping list
- 20 medium Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise shopping list
- 2 cups frozen Whole-kernel corn shopping list
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced dried apricots shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 12 oz. cooked lean pork roast, all visible fat removed, cut into matchstick-size strips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over high heat.
- Bring the water and 2 Tbs. of the dressing to a boil.
- Add the brussels sprouts.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until the sprouts are tender.
- Add the sprouts and the remaining ingredients except the pork to the reserved dressing.
- Toss for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the corn is thawed.
- Add the pork; toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 12 hours before serving.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating6 people
SOUNDS GOOD NOT TOO MUCH WORK GOES BY FASTminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This sounds incredible. I agree with you, it's healthy and lots of great flavors going on. This one gets my five based on the brussels sprouts alone. Yummy.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This is a great recipe! I get a newsletter from American Heart Association and it was in it so I tried it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!