german style pizzaFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1 can refrigerated -classic pizza crust like pillsbury or other brand shopping list
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 8 ounces uncooked bratwurst links( orginal flavor) casings removed shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup well - drained -sauerkraut shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded monterey - jack -cheese shopping list
How to make it
- heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- spray 12 inch pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray. unroll pizza crust dough on pan; press dough to edge of pan. bake 8 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. brush preserves over dough; set aside
- spray 10 inch skillet with non- stick cooking spray. add sausage, onion and sauerkraut; cook over medium -high heat 5 to 7 minutes stirring occasionally and breaking up the sausage, cook until sausage is no longer pink.remove sausage mixture with slotted spoon; spoon evenly over preserves on crust. sprinkle with cheese on top .
- bake 13 to 19 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, remove and cut and serve....
- high altitude; ( 3500 to 6500 ft) bake 13 to 17 minutes
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
You do know what I like, don't you....sauerkraut and pizza! Genius! I'll try this baby done on a gf crust. Thanks!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
My husband is from Germany - so this really caught my eye...and it looks so good! What a great idea!tobisgirl in Roseville loved it
Sounds interesting and very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it