Lime CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind shopping list
- 24 ounces softened cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind shopping list
- 1/4 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- fresh strawberries and lime slices for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter together and stir well.
- Press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and up sides of a spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes then allow to cool.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy then gradually add 3/4 cup sugar and beat well.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition then stir in lime rind, juice and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan then bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and 3 tablespoons sugar then stir well and spread evenly over cheesecake.
- Bake at 500 for 5 minutes then cool to room temperature on wire rack then chill 8 hours.
- To serve carefully remove sides of spring form pan then garnish with strawberries and lime slices.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
yummm yum thats all i can sayminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I always like the combination of lime and cheese . Onli thing missing was the photo : )cholena in Food World loved it
Mmmmmmm, I LOVE cheesecake! It's my Kryptonite! I get in a room with one, I don't even have to touch it, and I gain 5 pounds! I also love lime, so I'm just going to have to make this one! Sounds great!broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!