Whipped Cream Pound CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar thoroughly until almost white.
- Add eggs one at a time beating thoroughly after each.
- Alternately add flour and whipping cream then add vanilla.
- Flour and grease tube pan using solid shortening and cake flour.
- Pour batter in pan then place in cold oven.
- Turn oven to 325 and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Oh my! GF you are over the top with this one. ^5
JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I've been looking for a good pound cake recipe. this might be it.tinadunlap in Greenwood loved it
OMG! this looks fabulous. Thanks for a great post.mao65 in Griffith loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!