pesto baked salmonFrom midwestguy 8 years ago
How to make it
- heat oven to 400 degrees
- place salmon on a rimmed baking sheet with foil (do not spray, you want the skin to stick so you can loosen it with a flat spatula at the end when serving.
- spoon on pesto and cover evenly (as thick as you want). i like quite a bit
- bake about 12 to 16 minutes until done (depends on thickness)
- soo very simple. so very declicious.
- i usually serve this with grilled vegetables or even pasta.
The Cookmidwestguy Chicago, IL
The Rating6 people
Good morning Midwest! Thanks for being my cooking buddy.This recipe sounds delicious! My husband LOVES salmon! I bet it would even be good wrapped in foil and smoked on the grill.But I will try it this way first.Yummy!
P.S...where...morehoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Another nice simple and delicious one. Check out my salmon with basil pesto and polenta crust, I think you'd enjoy it :-)luisascatering in San Carlos loved it
I love salmon & this recipe sounds really good. Must try it. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!