Sweet Potato Rosemary PizzaFrom faith 6 years ago
- 1 cup marinara pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 6 oz. ball of fresh pizza dough shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika or chipotle shopping list
- 1 sweet potato shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 cup finely grated provolone cheese shopping list
- Kosher or sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan or romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Turn on your oven right away and heat it as hot as it will go.
- Slice the onion finely.
- Caramelize the onion slices in the butter over medium-high heat for about 15 minutes or until deeply caramelized.
- Stir in the paprika or chipotle (use chipotle if you want more of a kick). Set aside until cool.
- Peel and finely slice the sweet potato.
- Chop the rosemary very finely.
- Toss the pizza dough into as a thin of a round as you can. Ladle a small amount of marinara sauce on top.
- Sprinkle a bit of provolone cheese on the dough, then layer the onions, sweet potato, rosemary, and more cheese. Don't make the layers too thick or it won't bake properly.
- Finish off with some more rosemary, a sprinkling of rough kosher salt, and a handful of Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Bake until the edges are crispy - about seven minutes.
The Cookfaith Orlando, FL
The Rating4 people
Sweet Potato Rosemary Pizza. Perfect with caramelized onions too.
P.S. I love the photo too.trigger in loved it
I love sweet potatoes! This recipe looks great.jencathen in loved it
This is outstandinganjali1 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!