Brownie Caramel CheesecakeFrom henrie 9 years ago
- 1 9 ounce package brownie mix shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cold water shopping list
- 1 14 ounce package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped shopping list
- 1 5 ounce can evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate fudge topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together brownie mix, 1 egg and water. Spread
- into the greased pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Melt the caramels with the evaporated milk over low heat in a heavy saucepan. Stir often, and heat until mixture has a smooth consistency. Reserve 1/3 cup of this caramel mixture, and pour the remainder over the warm, baked brownie
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with
- an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well
- after each addition. Pour cream cheese mixture over caramel mixture. Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes. Chill in pan.
- When cake is thoroughly chilled, loosen by running a knife around the edge, and then remove the rim of the pan. Heat reserved caramel mixture, and spoon over cheesecake.
- Drizzle with the chocolate topping.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
ok! ok!! i knew you couldnt wait with the sweets im ready for all of these recipes. lol,.......ha ha haminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
this is my favorite, I can´t wait to do it, thanks Henrie, of course 5!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Yummy, caramel! I love anything with caramel and I can't have sweets right now because my Doctor is trying a no sugar thing on me for 2 months. I will try this for my grands.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it