Crock Pot Chicken CacciatoreFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® chicken broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic) shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 2 cans (about 14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with Italian herbs shopping list
- 12 oz. mushrooms, cut in half (about 4 cups) shopping list
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 3 lb. chicken parts, skin removed shopping list
- Hot cooked spaghetti shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the broth, garlic powder, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours* or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with the spaghetti.
- *Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- For thicker sauce, mix 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl. Remove the chicken from the cooker. Stir the cornstarch mixture into the cooker. Turn the heat to HIGH. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
I HAVE THIS RECIPE BUT IVE NEVER TRIED IT IT LOOKS GOODminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds appetizing.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
I will have to keep this one. Like the crockpot. Thanks JM.
-Markmpierce in Eure loved it