Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Butterscotch Chip CookiesFrom sixsix210 5 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate Morsels shopping list
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chunks.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set but still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Do not be bashful about tossing in some crushed peanuts, or swapping out the types of chips in this recipe. Go crazy!
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cooksixsix210 Parlin, NJ
The Rating14 people
Yumola, great post, sounds likes a very decadent and rich cookie. Another 5 here.chefmeow in Garland loved it
these sound good. Hope to try them soon
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
mmmmmmmmjo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!