Kerry Apple CakeFrom sixsix210 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and grease and line a 2lb loaf pan.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the Eggs.
- Gradually add the flour. The dough should be very sticky and wet.
- Stir in the apples and lemon rind.
- Fill the bread pan about 2/3 full, sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg, and bake for 90 minutes.
- Note: Caster sugar is a superfine sugar and is available in the baking aisle. If you do not want to make a trip to the store, simply grind regular sugar in the food processor for about 3-4 minutes.
The Cooksixsix210 Parlin, NJ
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!