Cheddar Macaroni SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup elbow or medium shell macaroni shopping list
- 3/4 cup cubed cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 stalk celery sliced shopping list
- 1/2 small green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to package directions then drain and rinse with cold water.
- Drain again.
- Combine macaroni, cheese, celery, bell pepper, peas and onion then stir gently to combine.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, pickle relish, and 1/4 teaspoon salt then toss with macaroni.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight then stir in additional milk if necessary.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
OK..I am lovin this one.mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Another great post Chefmeow. Bookmarked and will try it this weekend, sounds so good,love mac salad.yomomma in Danvers loved it
Yummy! This has some of my favorite thngs in it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!